Friday, January 6, 2017

2016 Year end Summary







2016 was a fun year for me! There are a few let downs but those are not enough for me to not say thank you for 2016. So before the first week of the new year ends let me go back in 2016 one last time.


I was a red hair at the start of the year! I was so happy it lasted several months for $40 not bad.



From January I decided to draw for my Lineplay friends for free which helps me to do more practice giving me no excuse not to and updated my Deviantart page. 


For mmo I casually played Stellacept online I only login if I need something to update some blog post related to Stellacept, help someone out and if Planet Capitata is open.



and still have more pending in my drafts.


Then in April I started posting game reviews. I was looking for a good game since friends hibernated in playing Stellacept. Games that I played that I didn't get to post reviews were Aurcus and Loongcraft.




Then the Pokemon hyped came! I was singing "I want to be the very best like no one ever waaass" as I play pogo everyday to and from home/work. I can still remember how happy I was when I first caught Pikachu a few blocks away from our house. Though it took me a month from when pogo was released in our country. And is proud being an instinct girl goer. Because of Pogo me and my family went out more often than the previous years to catch some pokemons.


Then played Legend of Immortals but didn't lasted somehow the game doesn't feel interactive like the previous ones I played compared to Aurcurus and Loongcraft.


And will never forget that Mystic Messenger had me clinging unto my phone for new group chats or calls and had me use my alarm not for waking up.



Come November I got an early xmas gift from Le Hubby a Samsung note 4. So yes I then started drawing and drawing and repeat until fades.


I also started posting gif scribbles in my Instagram account which was created years ago because of laziness lolol. I almost forgot that I have an instagram account. If you have a drawing request you can check me here to see some drawing progress in gif.



And besides all those gaming, drawing, blogging etc.. I also met new friends, got addicted to facial masks. So yeah that was my 2016.






For 2017 I want to remind myself to keep everything in balance and at pace. And to not be afraid of changes or making decisions. Fight that laziness, stubbornness and keep things together for Family, work, friends and hobbies. And lastly not to be lazy on skincares.

That's it! Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment