Sunday, March 21, 2021

Elliysse Cafe?!



Hi! It has been almost a year since my last update!

I want to say sorry to my writer-self (self proclaimed) for not updating for far too long and to those who still visits this little space of mine sorry and thank you! Someone's back again due to stress hahaa.. last year with a lot of time to spend I thought I could continue posting about games while uploading videos. Little did I know editing videos would eat so much of those free time. I can still remember how many days it took me to edit a 6 minute video due to those multiple video layers. Though I still was able to publish 3 game preview and an unpublished Black Dessert post compared the previous year in 2019 which only has 2 game related posts.  

Looking back on 2016, when I publish most as it gradually becomes lesser. The blog started as we all know about Stellacept which is still the best mmorpg for mobile platform for me. After the downfall of Stellacept I ventured on different games and different hobbies. The more I post about a game means the more I'm immersed on playing. I played lesser in those years where I post less. 

Well enough of looking back I want give some of my thoughts about what's happening around us and me. Everyone wanted 2020 to end but nothing has changed when 2021 came in. The pandemic is still here and lives are still affected but let's all not give up. Let's keep on going and see this through together. I just hope those who are greatly affected finds healing and their days to become better.

Last year was a crazy year of staying at home and keeping myself productive as much as I can! I created a youtube channel to keep myself busy on my spare time and started doing bullet journal to keep myself together. I usually find myself just wasting my time. I stared doing bullet journal to at least check how am I doing, am I sleeping too much or too less. Tracking simple tasks that I can accomplish in a day or a week's time. If a task is difficult then I would construct each steps to take until I accomplish the work done. Staying at home for me means to relax so staying too much at home equals to not being productive at all.  So I want to thank my bullet journal and my love for music for keeping me sane.

My videos on youtube are about Games, bullet journals and a few vlogs. I started with the youtube name Taehee 태희 but it confuses some of my viewers  thinking I'm korean which I'm not and that was my fault so I changed it to Elliysse Cafe. For old readers you know Elliysse is one of my ign. Since I no longer want to use Miyu to not be confused by someone else with almost the same name I decided to change it to Elliysse. Talk about identity crisis XD


I'm changing this page into Elliysse Cafe but keeping the old website domain. I don't have a big audience in this platform I want to keep what I have or who I have in here. I'll try to post more often like how I use to. Right now I'm playing V4 and Genshin Impact. I'll post about them soon but since I already have a Game preview on my youtube channel. I'm planning to post here about guides maybe. I also hope I can do a Stellacept revisit.

Personally I am stressed out right now with work and with some financial challenges. I'm keeping everything altogether as much as I can. I would love to open a sticker business while I'm into bullet journal but I'm not sure if budget and time wise would allow it. I'm already use to video editing so it doesn't take that much time anymore but procrastinating is now stronger hahahaa.. I only post once or twice a month as I stop doing sticker hauls and just include it in the journal video. And I'm not exploring other games currently as I want to create a stronger team in Genshin. There's a lot of things that I need to consider if I do open up a small sticker business. But I'll see how it goes maybe taking more overtime time at work until I can afford a printer and a wider desk as a studio place.

I have to work harder more than what I'm doing right now. Sometimes I would just slack off the whole day and get work done the next day feeling guilty. Procrastinating at its finest! but definitely it'll be a lot worst if I don't have a bullet journal tracking my tasks per day/week. I really missed writing I love it more than creating videos as I can express myself much more.

 That's all for now! Wish me luck and please stay healthy, well and happy!


Much love!

Elliysse




No comments:

Post a Comment