Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Summary






2015 was like a roller coaster ride for me a lot of things happened, good and bad.  I was suppose to post this yesterday but was so busy and I'm awake for 23hrs since the night before. 

After being hospitalized in Nov 2014 due to Hyperthyroidism I kept coming back for more checkups, tests, meds and fit to work request. 


I was absent for work most of the days for the first half of the year.  Even the clinic staff of our office are sending me home. 

Started drawing again this time for my Line play friends.


In July after a long time that I have been searching for a good mmo in a smartphone I found Stellaceptonline. After 2013 I wasn't able to play any decent mmo I was sad since I have been playing mmo for 10years. Stellacept online satisfied my craving,  was it too obvious that most of my post here are game guides of Stellacept and more of it is stored in my draft.

My dream blog was created in August, it was a stress reliever for me.  The absences took a toll on my work performance that I had to make up for it plus couple of friends betrayed my trust, these caused me a lot of stress.

Then we moved house in October to lessen the travel time to and from of our work place. Finally because our workplace was 3 cities away from our old home it was so tiring. 

In November suddeny the whole story for my Beat to beat crisis manga came rushing in on my mind.  Top from left to right are Decius,  Master Kaze and Shinra.  Bottom from left to right are Diwa,  Amihan and Clifford. I have been recreating the characters since 2013.

Then I said goodbye to my black,  long and wavy hair for this red locks. 

That was pretty much the summary of my 2015. I don't do New year's resolution but I hope for a better health and learn not to spend too much. 







2 comments: