Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dragon Encounter: Preview


I was browsing  when I saw couple of screenshots from this game and my eyes was glued to its cute anime chibi characters, which got my interest to install it after a few second. Dragon encounter is a dungeon type style game play. If you are not interested with superdeformed characters then no need to continue.



And yes you need to patch some files after installing.  The good thing here is if you think the download stopped halfway midway or wherever you can relaunch the game and start where you left off. I relaunched it I think more than 3 times.



Then you get to play a random Lvl 30 warrior to get a feel of the game for a few minutes.

And here are the classes.



Classes are gender locked but you can freely customize your character's face and hair. Soo cute~

You are correct I chose the wizard class. :3
Now the other classes will be locked for a certain period of time until you meet the requirements.

Then the tutorial and the introduction of the story will begin. Sereni will be teaching you all the basics how to equip, upgrades, dungeons,  skills, auto-mode, runes, gatchas. etc. You can skip all the dialogues but you won't be able to skip the whole tutorial process.


The dungeon has solo and co-op option. Haven't tried it yet so I can't tell how many players can join in.  Unlike in Dark ares the dungeons here are quite spacious though the camera's auto-focus/view can make you dizzy at first.

After completing the dungeon your ranking will determine how many items and how much gold you can get. *same as the other dungeon type games.

 The sword icon is your energy to do dungeons which regenerates and is given as a reward. The ruby icon is the currency for the cash shop, they also give out rubies for free on achievement, daily reward, 50pcs for Ss rank on dungeons and 500pcs for google rating. Gold is the in-game currency. I believe  the last icon is the heart points from friends. *will check on them more.

After the 5th dungeon run Sereni will leave you alone.  All of the game icons are unlocked by then except for the pet icon.  I can now go to the town yiheee! Here are some screenshots.



Camera view is on auto and no manual zooming. Geee I wanted to take a screenie with the npcs up close.

If you tap on the balloon dialogue icon on the top far-right the chat box will open up.  The emoticon here is not for the chat but for the character.

Meow meow action + thanks emoticon





This a great game to those who needs a dose of cuteness and action. I wish it could've been an mmo but will definitely keep this on my phone. This is the cutest dungeon type game I've ever played so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment