Saturday, August 6, 2016

Little drops of Sunshine































I want to introduce you to these little drops of sunshine
 that I am in love with right now.










Months ago I've been learning how to do my brows
 which is stressing the skin in the brow part of my face,
 *I was unaware*
Plus gaming is giving me lack of sleep.
Then pimples started popping up
all over my forehead one after another
specially in my brow area.  
 I stopped doing my brows but the pimples keeps coming back my usual facial regime helps dry them though it takes a week and doesn't help preventing them, so I thought a clean face was enough as it worsen before and during red days. Not until a friend recommended Fern-D a supplement for Vitamin D3.















What is Vitamin D?

Is a Vitamin produced by our body 
when exposed to sunlight
which is important for calcium absorption,
modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular,
immune function and a healthy skin. 

Why D3?

There are two types of Vit D:
Vit D2 or Ergocalciferol
which is produced by plants or also called
Synthentic Vitamin D.
and
Vit D3 or Cholecalciferol which is produced by human skin when exposed to sunlight.
Thus D3 is more absorbable and effective than D2.
























This is Fern-D by Ifern.
Each softgel capsule contains
Vitamin D3 1000 IU *International Unit*

Do I need Vit D supplement?

Not everyone gets a lot of direct sun exposure nowadays, everyone uses sunscreen to protect themselves from skin cancer and premature aging of the skin may it be with the use of lotions, umbrellas, clothes and even cosmetics now contains sunscreen. 75% of the skin's ability to produce Vitamin D from ages 20-70 gradually stops.  While a few food source contains a not so adequate number of Vit D most foods needs to be fortified.

Standard international recommended dosage:

For adult up to 70 yrs old requires
600 IU per day

For aged 71 and older requires
800 IU per day

These are the required baseline getting much more is better but not more than 4000 IU per day.




Lack of Vitamin D experiences:

Feeling blue or mood fluctuation and low energy. It is due to decrease in Serotonin level a brain hormone which increases mood elevation with adequate sun exposure and it falls from decrease sun exposure or lack of production of Vitamin D.

Sleep disturbances accompanied by bone ache and fatigue. Serotonin also helps us to get a good night sleep and decrease in Vitamin D will slowdown Calcium absorption.

Sweaty head than the rest of the body. Researches found out that people who have Vitamin D deficiency produces more sebum than those who have enough Vitamin D. Why?  When your skin is exposed in sunlight a chemical reaction takes place at the outermost layer of the skin which is called epidermis. The chemical reaction produces Vitamin D3 and enters the body from there.  It seems that when the body is low in Vitamin D it produces more sebum as it tries to compensate.

 And we all know what'll happen next if you have unnecessary sebum in your face accompanied by stress, lack of sleep and poor hygiene is a big disaster.

Does it really works for acne?  Here's a before and after picture of my forehead.


Sorry if the picture wasn't clear enough, this was supposedly for personal reference only.
 The first picture shows my stubborn swollen pimples and was my first day using Fern D.  I took 1 softgel oraly and opened another capsule I extracted the liquid form then spread it on my face evenly. *advisable to do this before going to sleep with a clean face and hands of course* I woke up noticing that the pimple were dried up like dried prunes.

The second forehead picture is the result after two nights.
 As you can see the swelling was gone leaving pimple marks and so I thought I can take the supplement on days before my red days but after two days without vitamin D
new pimples popped up on my cheeks
I realized that something in these drops of sunshine is really helping that's when I started researching about it.

Getting enough Vitamin D controls the unnecessary sebum production so it would really help preventing acne that's the part of Vit D
while your part is to keep your face clean and well mosturized.

















Why Fern D?

In our local market Vit D supplements with low prices has substandard quality not to mention those who uses Synthetic Vit D while the label shows D3 to cut the cost and higher prices for high quality ones but costs as much as 4,000php per bottle.
I-fern produces a High quality Vitamin D3 product with a reasonable price of 450php per bottle plus is HALAL certified. From the maker of Fern-C who is well recognized for its quality and is just recently awarded with Brand of the year award.


So why not take this little drop of sunshine and see how it helps your health, sleeping problem and skin.










P.s.
This is not an advertorial. This is not paid. I just so freaking love it that's why.






2 comments:

  1. why fern d is not available in drugstores while fern c is readily accessible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    Nano emulsion

    ReplyDelete