Monday, September 12, 2016

Team Instinct PH event








The very first event for the group which was hosted by Sir Zink held at BGC Highstreet Taguig City on September 11, 2016.








They even handcrafted an Instinct flagship! Nicely done!

And a sticker for our name tag its free from Menan! Sweet thanks! Don't ask about my Ign coz no matter what I do I can't get Miyu.

BGC Highstreet is a great hunting place for Trainers look at all these Pokestops! With non-stop lure modules the only challenge here is how long you and your battery will last.





Caught some pokemons while walking with the team.

These are the friendly Instinct people I met along the way with my brother and hubby. We rested here while waiting for Sir Zink's instruction.

And after meeting everyone we took a groupie with ze flagship of course! Aww.. we forgot to dab!





The contest commenced at dusk

1. Catch the Noobest Pokemon - catch a Ratata with the lowest cp and smallest in size.

2. The last Pokemon Trainer - is won by elimination rounds, Gotta catch'em fast would fit the whole mechanics.
First round - the fastest five Trainers to catch 10 Pokemon within 10 minutes time.
Second round - the fastest Trainer to catch a list of Pokemon in order.



Congratulation to Jawee! This Trainer who came all the way from Dasmariñas, Cavite won both contest! Hands up! Or should I say dab it up!





After that we all walked to the nearest Gyms and painted them yellow.

And so here the battle begin with Team Valor! The gym was originally taken by Team Valor it would look like they're just around the corner as they fought back as soon as we painted the gym yellow hahaha..

It was tiring and fun!  I'm glad my battery didn't died earlier than I expected and I am looking forward for the next event. I'll try to get more stronger so I could really really help in Gym battles. Thank you Sir Zink for making this event possible! Thanks to everyone who came! and see you again Team Instinct!



⚡Credits to Sir Zink for the two groupie and the awardee pics, the rest was taken by yours truly.







2 comments: