Monday, June 5, 2017

Photo Diary for January to May




I love taking pictures of random things wherever I go. A photo diary is a good idea where I can store my random stuff. Most of what I took pictures of are foods, thanks to my current foodie buddy Wheng. Again these are random pictures that I took from January to May, a few of my favorites.







Ragnarok chinese server was a craze in January.

And more play!





At Zarks with former team mates.


Supreme bowl and a zinger burger. Kfc was our favorite dinner hangout with my former team. Former? I have a new team now because I shifted to another position  so sadly I'm no longer always with them.




Cakes, coffees and frap at The Coffee bean and tea leaf. Catching up with my friends Wheng and Beth.




Majaijai waterfall. We had a team building somewhere faar south with my new team.






More foodie in April. Wheng's plate at bannaple.

And here's my plate.







The same place every year. Our Lady of Lourdes Basilica Church.

I took pictures while climbing up to the stations of the cross.






Salisbury steak at Pancake house. Food comatose.

And of course we went back for the pancake.

And again for more food.




Mother's day! 🌸
I asked my Mom for a date but she said she was too lazy to go out hahaha..

Here's what's inside! A Peach mango cake!




I bought from Kbeauty panda an online store for korean beauty products plus free sample.





Summer has officialy ended and rainy days is here.







No comments:

Post a Comment