Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Stellacept online Revisit Part 1




I fell in love with stellacept online when it first came out in 2015. I won't be able to compare this game to any other mobile mmo because this one has its league of its own. The graphics *even on a low-end spec*, character designs, customization, and vast maps inlcuding the planets and the guild plants/base. No mobile mmo can come close. *we'll see what Lineage 2 has to offer*


Sadly come 2016 game hacks destroyed the gameplay, causing the community to dwindle in numbers. The number of players is very important specially for world missions. Despite those I never had the heart to uninstall this game completely.

Today I'm paying a little visit to Sadalsuud. Checking the new places and what not with my Vice Miyu's prince.

 Now fewer players can be seen here at the upper vinculum in universal server it was a place flooded before with a lot of players.

A common ground for everyone to trade their goods. Its like the Prontera in Ro the main town to do businesses.



I saw 3 new map wards for Bande camp like the one in Nodus. So I flew there to check it out.

Look for this Kundo npc Silat to get to the new ward called Moonlight graveyard. He is located just beside the biggest tent in the camp. Just talk to him to be teleported.

You'll find yourself starting at Amicitia ward. Looks creepy right? Wait till you see a load of tombstones.

There you go a little hill of tombstones at Ravolo ward. How about throwing a halloween party here? Or a hide and seek event.

Taking a good look of one of these tombstones at Victoria ward.

Yup more scenery of tombstone this place is called Moonlight graveyard though you won't see any moon at all but that view of the stars will do.

The new wards shows three new mobs. The Uyura Kundor, Millard and Specter.

Something is telling me this is not an ordinary tomb well except the fact that it looks different with all of the tombstones. Will try to check it the next time. The part 2 of this revisit is for the new town. Just because I took a lot of screenshots.

~Ja neh









8 comments:

  1. I recently fou d this game and started playing it.
    And your guides have veen super helpful. I am a little sad so few play now. But games still really cool. Thank you for all your guides and tips they mean alot to the few new people like myself. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you find it usefull even though I'm no longer active. I agree the game is still cool.

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda new to stellacept, and I want to know how to obtain stella avatars/skins, I only have the Chick which i got by writing a review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response you have to buy the avatars either from the shop or players.

      Delete
  3. Hello i miss playing stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too. I play every now and then so I could complete my Drop list. You can see as Miyu prince or Elliysse or xSaitoux. Don't be shy to say hi! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hahaha.. i do have remaining golds and i might held another screenshot contest but let's see.

      Delete