Thursday, December 28, 2017

My current mobile Games for 2017




I tried a lot of games this year I've been venturing on different games from dressing up games, moba, card games, rythm, mmo, strategy, hack&slash and etc. I was suppose to review the top playstore games but I got too busy with Digital drawing so I planned to do that next year instead. I only chose a few game to stay ones I really really like because I don't have much time and phone space to keep everything.


Meanwhile here are the games that I still have.








First up is my cute dress up game Lineplay which I had since 2014. I stop spending gems until they put back the snow fox gatcha. This game let you dress up your avatar and decorate your room.




Then my first love in mobile mmo gaming Stellacept Online. This is an open world mmo with a very wide range of classes where you can create different builds on each classes.





Next is Mobile legend I know everyone knows this game already but for those who don't this a 3 laned 5v5 hero gaming like Dota though I don't play that much anymore unlike before.





And last but definitely not the least Lineage Revolution this is the current game I'm into right now. It's an open world mmo with huge maps and open dungeons. You can choose from 4 different classes in 4 races.


There are two games that I would want to continue playing but didn't make the cut which is Ragnarok chinese server and PokemonGo. I love RO but it so hard to play it when everything is in chinese I did hold on to it for 3 month but I can't get the feel of it. I would play this again if ever they will create an Eng server or an International server. Meanwhile PokemonGo has a different story the game is too routined for me I might play this again once they roll out a pvp system.



That's about it next year I'm planning to review more games as I've heard there are a lot of awesome games lined for us next year. I will also try to update my Stella drop list I'm not sure if it would still be useful for remaining players but I want to complete it for personal fulfillment.







No comments:

Post a Comment