Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Year end Summary






2017 is an adventurous and challenging year for me. How I wish I have all the time in the world for gaming and drawing but I have work and responsibilities at home, no I am not sad about it was fun. There were a lot of things that I planned for that I wasn't able to do and things that came suprisingly.











I decided to get out of my comfort zone and accepted a higher position at work.


 It means a much demanding work time and adjusting myself to the new environment. And eversince I would stay an hour or more to complete deliverables and had to accept additional workload but we we're compensated nonetheless. My job requires dealing with people I get to speak with the nicest person in the world to the most rude or racist person that I know. I can get stressed out sometimes but I'm on a different zone once I got home.










And more food adventure!
My favorite food place this year? brother's burger and moshi moshi.

Their burger and onion rings are on point.

This is the first time that I tasted an authentic ramen and it was nice. I can't say that its the best but it is good that I wasn't dissapointed. And oh I didn't know that there are different types of Ramen. I got Shoyu Ramen here.













It has been a productive year for me both as an artist and a gamer but I failed as a blogger I wasn't able to update as much as I should specially my stella contents.


Like the previous years I continue making drawing gifts for my Lineplay friends. I also made my very first commision this year. For my progress I feel like my coloring style or technique always steps backward whenever I take one foot forward.


I tried out a lot of games this year for reviews compared to my previous years but only few of them stayed with me. I'm looking forward for great games this 2018.








Hwew! 2017 went by so fast! I'm glad that I had no health issues this year and I pray that everything would be better for 2018. Note to myself save more, know your finances, be healthy and work smart. And that's a wrap! Hello 2018!





P.s. All photos here are taken by me.





No comments:

Post a Comment