Monday, December 31, 2018

Life:2018 Year end Summary



Another year is here again as I try to remember what did I really do this time around I feel like a lost kitten. I was reading my past year's year end summary on this blog and I know I was doing less from what I use to.
2015 was a year of health issue, minor-work issue and betrayals (friends) which led me on creating this blog as an outlet. 2016 was a peaceful year I was able to draw more (Traditionally/digitally) played  a lot of games as I was looking for a game that I can be satisfied and stayed with. I was happy at work, with friends and at home. Meanwhile 2017 was a year of changes for me as I try to take on another role at the office, meet new coworkers, had to stay for a few hours at the office but had fun!


Now this year of 2018 was the most difficult year for me compared to the previous years. I had a very difficult problem in the early months of the 2018. I kept on repeating to myself I have to save a friend. Forgive me as I can't go into any detail about it. Think about as helping someone do her responsibility as a single mom but break a rule because of it, we have to either win the argument or bear with the consequences. If we lose this fight it will cost my dear friend everything so I have to  stay strong even in the verge of madness or bawling my eyes out. And oh nothing in any kind of a criminal offense just so you know. lol. We struggled through it for the half of the year until we were able to overcome it with the help of a few Colleagues and Mentors. Me and my dear friend was very happy and I know this strengthens our friendship we're almost like a sister now.

From this, I learned not everyone will be as kind as what you are to them. I really though that as long as I showered them/him/her with kindness they would do the same. Kill someone with kindness they say. But I saw that a simple mistake can become another person's opportunity, not caring if it will destroy someone's life as long as it will benefit them. An opportunist will wear you proudly like a jewelry. I got hit in the head to fully see how ugly some people are I've been always choosing to see a person's good side until it destroyed me.

I will still believe in the goodness in others but with caution. The more an Opportunist know about you the more they know how to pull you down. Lend anyone an ear but choose whom you should trust and speak to for personal matters. I was too naive.


After all those troubled months I started drawing and playing games (mostly moba) again in my leisure time after baby sitting, went back to my usual routine. I was so distracted at that time that I even failed my application for ML's content creator, sad but hey it only means its not meant for me.
Finally in August the Ragnarok Eng server was announced to be launched soon, everyone was so hyped. I did mentioned last year that I would definitely play this game again. While waiting I accepted a temporary position and was assigned for 4 months in another office location wherein I get to meet awesome people. The change in environment was nice. Even though we were doing almost the same thing I feel that the pace there was a bit slower and much more relax. I got attached to everyone so much that I almost cried when we went back a month earlier. I also get to visit my Father in law's grave for the Lenten season.


In October I died my hair supposedly pink but unfortunately I end up choosing a red rose color instead but I see it more like a peach now. Paid $85. I was angry at first as I was expecting a red color but turned out too orange as soon as they finished dying my hair. The first thing I did when I came back home was to wash it several times.


Ragnarok Mobile: Eternal Love had a successful Launch in November. I got to be Priest again has always been and will be. My very first priest was named Angel Zerowell way back in 2003. Every time I turn up the volume the sound of it takes me back to when I was a student playing Ro at a Computer cafe. Back then I was playing most of the time alone but now I always play with Family and friends.


I was very Active on helping out with events at work. This was the last thing I made a Bb-8 made of Styro and sticks, colored with poster paint. I even agreed to have me dressed up as a halloween version of Aurora.


Towards the end of the year I started my late-adulthood-expense-managing-habit. I was very carefree when it comes to expenses but now I started tracking my grocery expenses and collecting receipt. I just have to be consistent about it and to find time. I installed an expense tracker app last year but it feels incomplete then lost touch now I realized writing it all down is much more effective for me as I write down a weekly budget plan, x-mas gift budget & list of bills. I'll do my best to keep everything in track.


The last adventure that I had for this year was searching for Shirayuki. Shirayuki means Snowhite, I was looking for a laptop that's completely white from the case, the keyboard and everything. It took me more than a month choosing laptops and is within my budget. I am so tired doing all the typing works for the blog using a phone for 4 years I really need to get myself a laptop. After all the searching, inquiring, looking and chatting I didn't found Shirayuki but to my surprise I found Tsukihime instead. Tsuki means Moon and Hime means princess. I found a laptop with a black case and a silvery white interior. As Yuko from Xxxholic said "There's no such thing as coincidence in this world, there is but that which is fated to be".



And that was the summary of my 2018. How was your 2018?

Happy New year to everyone!
Welcome 2019!
Be blessed! Stay healthy and happy!













No comments:

Post a Comment