Saturday, April 25, 2020

Personal: How are we doing so far?!



Pic credit to Alohasushicore

I know I haven't posted in a long time. After getting a new position at work and several image hosting website are now asking payment I've lost time and interest. The page doesn't look how I wanted to be anymore and was burnt out. Every after work I would play games instead as an outlet making sure I won't bring home the grumpiness. This blog was an outlet for me when I was so stress out way back in 2015. I feel sorry I wasn't able to maintain it. And I guess I'm coming back because I'm stressed out again (work related again).


Since I don't have a year end summary let me remind myself (once I read back to this) in 2019 I became a Bts fan which basically made my whole 2019 about them. I love their old vids way back 6 to 7 years ago. I was inspired on how they took care of each other through hardships, how they enjoy every little things that they have and how dedicated they are. I love each of their personality then come to love their music as well. 2019 was a learning to love myself year which is also the last year of their Love yourself speak your self era.

 For gaming I was a casual gamer. Played a few moba and rythm game here and there. That's why I want to start to blog about games again. I'm planning to review Aura Kingdom II released just this April 13, 2020 by X-Legend Ent. They boast a highly customizable character and that the game is a mmo. Still my number 1 spot for the best phone mmorpg is Stellacept as it has features closest to a pc mmorpg.

  I will post the Aura Kingdom II preview. Soon. Downloading it right now.


Right now I go by Taehee Kim. I have changed all my social media and in-game name except for Ig since most of my drawings are all signed as Miyu (for now). I am thinking if I should continue with this page and fix it somehow or create a new one. I don't expect anyone reading on this blog anymore but its still is a journal for me of some sort. I would like to continue reviewing games, post something about me and unforgettable things and places. A few set backs are: All the background images and widget images are right now hosted for a month after that I have to either re-upload it again or pay; Since I go by Taehee this won't be Miyu's Diary anymore so I don't know how to go by from here; thinking of creating a yt channel since most blogger nowadays uses that platform but I still love writing than speaking and lastly after this quarantine I might be busy starting my second source of income. Anyway I'll try to be positive as much as I can about everything.
Recently I've been binge watching Joan Keem's video for inspiration.

How about you? How are you doing in this quarantine?




4 comments:

  1. I miss you Miyu been waiting when will you update this blog of yours. I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. thank you for waiting! I am doing well! I hope you are as well! :3

      Delete