Sunday, August 9, 2015

Gamer Girl Me! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧



Pic credit to Alohasushicore



From all of the hobbies I have Gaming is my first love. 
Gaming has evolved a lot today from it's predecessor 
in terms of console, graphics, interface and gameplay.
 I have played different console from
 Family computer, 
Gameboy,
 Gameboy advance, 
Gameboy color to
 PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP,
 Nintendo DS and PC. 

And played different Gaming genre such as 
RPG like Final fantasy, 
Hackn'slash like Devil may cry, 
farming like Harvest moon,
 Mystery/Puzzle like Silent Hill, 
fighting like Tekken,
 Racing like Need for speed, 
Rythm like Guitar Hero,
Tactics like Jean d'arc
 Visual novel like Hakouki 
and Lan gaming like Battle realms.
 Never played Fps games because it makes me so dizzy. But the one that took gamers like me by storm is MMORPG or Multi Massive Online Role Playing Game.







When I was in my Teen I was not your typical kind of girl who saves up money to buy girlie clothes or make-ups or accessories or bags. T-shirt and jeans are good enough for me and a comfy sneaker. Back then I save up money so I can play my online games a minimum of 10hrs a day at an internet cafe, enough to buy myself snacks/sweets as well.




The very first Online Game I played was Ragnarok by Gravity which originated surprisingly from Korea with Nores Mythology as its theme. Since playing RPG wasn't new to me It was an advantage for me to know right away what to do, which is to choose a job and level up.
After Ragnarok Online's downfall I sought out for another free to play Online game worth of my time I played
 Rose, 
Gunbound, 
RF,
 Audition,
 O2 jam,
 Priston tale,
 Ran, 
Trickster, 
Luna

 Crazy Kart,
 Rakion, 
Space cowboy, 
Perfect world, 
Granado Espada,
 Grand chase, 
Cabal, 
Rappelz,  
Mabinogi, 
Dragon Nest,
 Lineage,

 Flyff,
Arcane Saga
 and finally Spirit Tales Online. 

From all of these games I played Ragnarok, Fylff and Spirit Tales the most but out of this three I love Spirit Tales the most. Sadly STO already shut down it's server 

worldwide a few weeks ago I was planning to play it again but it looks like it's community dwindled in numbers still it was one of the best compared to the previous MMO I played.

Noticed how my IGN Elliysse spelled differently on some games?  it's because of the number of character allowed on the game. From Elliysse to Elise or Ellisse.




Today we can now use our phone to play decent games and since I can't be in the computer for so long I've been playing games on my phone. With the recent technology there are a lot of games that you can play with outstanding graphics and gameplay its as if your using a pc. Talk about portable Online gaming! Heaven~


What games do I have on my smart phone?
 They are: 
a cute room decorating and character customizing game
 "Line Play" by Line, 


a Card Game "Valkyrie crusade" by Nubee, 


Rythm game "Deemo" by Rayark, 


Pokemon black through a Nds emulator by Drastic,

 "Toram online" by Asobimo 


and "Stellacept" by Asobimo which was recently launched a few days ago. 


That's it about gaming for me. How about you? What kind of games did you play? In what console




4 comments:

  1. ~ yaah ! i love games too :) sorry if i just pop up in your comment box hehe , i love line play :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by it really means a lot! (人´∀`*) ♥
      Ima call you sempaii since I'm a newbie in this field.
      *(*´∀`*)☆

      Delete
    2. ~ yay ! no no no , actually wer the same im still a newbie

      Delete