Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Introduction (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Pic credit to Alohasushicore
Miyu desu~


I am also called Elliysse my IG name in most MMOs' I played while Miyu is my in-game name for couple of fb and android games I played. Like Social life, Seven seas, Line play and more. I'm so busy with work and babysitting that I can only do gaming on my phone for now. And oh here's a few information about me..





There's a lot of things I love such as Anime, Japanese Culture, kawaii stuff, gaming, drawing anime, reading, eating sweets, loves everything in the sky and watching the sea.

I've been watching Anime since childhood and I've been a fan ever since which gave me the inspiration to draw Anime.


Anime is the reason why I came to love Japanese Culture. I want to wear a Kimono, picnic under the Sakura trees, wear their school uniform, learn Nihonggo and so much more. If I get to travel only one place in the world it would be Japan.


And because of Anime and Japanese culture I love everything kawaii. Japan produces a lot of adorable merchandises from clothes, to toys, furnitures and even foods.

I played a lot of gaming console on a different gaming genre but mmorpg is my favorite. I always take the role of a healer/support character. I've been a Priest, Ringmaster, Oracle, Medium and so on


Yes I love sweets well who doesn't  right
Cakes and doughnuts are on top of my list 
and oh my favorite breakfast everyday Cocoa porridge.


I definitely love reading. I like reading fantasy books like about elves, dragons, magic etc. or whatever comes to my interest. The very first novel I read was a Nancy drew Novel I forgot which one was it sorry then Jules Verne's books and many more. I even read Indie books in Wattpad and scribd. If there's a book I really want to buy right now it'll be the World of war craft book I played the game but I wanted to know more about it. 





I love staring unto the sea that blue horizon and clouds strolling by, burying my feet on the cold sand and listening to the music of rolling waves. It takes all my stress away. *dreams away* despite that love for the sea I don't know how to swim whenever I go snorkeling I'm afraid of looking at the deepest dark part of the water it's like something or someone is staring at me back.

With that being said these are gonna be what I'll be posting here in Miyu's Diary. I work full time who also squeezes time for Family, Gaming and Hobbies. I got inspired by Miyake and Yutaki's blogs and hoping I can be great and confident like them. And that's it! To those who came upon this blog 






1 comment: